Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

11 Jun 2017

Time for a reboot..

Sometimes, life just gets too busy and something has to slide and since my accident 4 years ago the thing that had to slide was my crafting/ demonstrating, I'm still under a little black cloud sometimes and it has been an emotional roller coaster especially with the arrival of baby number 4, 18 months ago.
It's been a hectic ride of trying to juggle family life, church and all our other commitments,  for those that have stuck with me during the storm, Thank you  and I'm trying to resume normal ( what ever that is!) service.
I don't know how that is going to work out and I'm trying to roll with the stresses of life without becoming too overwhelmed so I don't fall apart as my family have and always will be my first priority.

So If you are still out there, I'll be sharing some creations over the coming weeks/ months as I try to get my groove back.

So to all my friends and my supportive team and customers, Thank you, I really do appreciate all you have done to help me over the past few years.



No comments: